The Hunt

Home Forums Other The Hunt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

I figured there should be a topic so that people can discuss the game that’s available to play via the website.

Also, I’m primarily making this because I’m stuck and would like some advice/hints on what I should be looking for or what I’m missing. I’d rather not be straight up told the answer unless absolutely necessary. I’ll try to be as unspoilery as possible.

Really enjoying it so far but I’m stuck at the ornate lock. I could be completely wrong from the very start of my thinking but based on the wording of ‘four wheels, twenty six lettered faces’ I’m assuming it wants me to give a four letter word as the answer but other than that I’m completely lost. I’ve tried words I’ve seen mentioned in the game or just generally related to the themes. I don’t know where I’m meant to be looking to find the answer since it doesn’t seem to be solvable from just the statement describing the lock and the engraved hint alone, unless I’m just being dumb. I’ve restarted a couple times to try different routes, see if I’m missing anything but I don’t know what I’m looking for. The engraving of the word ‘Fly’ above the lock has thrown me off more than anything.

SuperDora150

Oh i remember this. This game was one of the hint hunts Rick makes to reveal a new show that won the poll.
    Sadly i don’t remember how to solve the riddle, but yes it is a four letter word

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Choose your hero