Help

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    JustJake
    Keymaster

Use this topic to ask questions on specific problems with subscriptions.

Linus Ohlander
    Participant

Love the new website, looks amazing, huge improvements!

But I have a problem. I subscribed via the website, through Beyond using Stripe. The payment seems to have gone through, at least on my side, but I can’t see anything on my profile under “Memberships”, “Subscriptions”. Nor anything under “Payments”. Any idea?

SpookiestGhost
    Participant

Same issue as Linus

Jared Nottle
    Participant

Also the same issue as Linus. Perhaps it is an issue with Stripe, rather than with the website itself? In which case, I’ll try cancelling that transaction and using Paypal instead.

Freddy Simonsson
    Participant

I have the same issue, payment been taken but i cant watch.

Jared Nottle
    Participant

Great… Payment also went through for Paypal, and still no Beyond subscription.
    I’m gonna stop wasting money and wait for someone smarter to fix the problem.

Victor Berglund
    Participant

Same issue over here. Was convinced I must have messed up the payment but nope.
    Now I have paid a membership fee through stripe twice and still don’t have access to any videos. My profile also keeps saying I haven’t paid anything and am not a member.

Hoping this can be sorted out quickly. Lots of reacts to catch up on after a few months off the Patreon membership 🙂

Regan Hollingsworth
    Participant

Same issue here, I’ve paid for the Beyond membership and the money’s gone out on my end, but it still says my membership isn’t active and I can’t see any of the videos.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you guys are on the Discord server, you may get a faster response on #website-feedback if your issues still haven’t been resolved.

Olórin
    Participant

Same issue here, I’ve paid for the Beyond membership but can’t access videos

Yomaira Ayala
    Participant

Hi! Same here! How long did you had to wait? If you don’t mind me asking. I just did it

Yomaira Ayala
    Participant

Never mind 🙂 It’s fixed !!

Martin
    Participant

Honestly, i’ve been a subscriber through patreon to the guys for a long while, everything worked fine, i even let my subscriptions run through months even if there was no content for me to watch.

Since the new Website, everything just became a headache, don’t get me wrong the look of it is great, but for me it’s just a hustle everytime if it comes to the locked content. Endless reloadings and fidgeting around the profile and connection via patreon, and the “beyond” videos are still 80/90% of the time locked for me.

So far i see no benefit of staying subscribed if i can’t have the benefits of it.

You guys are great, your content is great, the site looks great.
    But until those Issues with payment/subscriptions and unlocking isn’t fixed, i am not keeping my payment up.

I hope this problem gets fixed one day for good, not just workarounds for individuals but for the whole thing.
    Until then, i’ll catch the free stuff thats getting put out.

Have a nice day everyone, and keep being awesome!

Archmaster7
    Keymaster

Shoot us a DM on Patreon and we can help you with any Patreon related issues.

MegaMillennium
    Participant

Same problem as most here. I subscribed to beyond and the payment went through Stripe, but not only does the site say I’m not a member, it doesn’t show the payment I made, now I have no idea how to cancel the reccuring payments! Need help ASAP!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Choose your hero