Website Feedback

Home Forums Other Website Feedback

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    JustJake
    Keymaster

Use this topic to give feedback on problems or suggestions for the site.

Archmaster7
    Keymaster

Here is an update on the site, and what we’re currently working on to fix.

Website Update Sept 7 2023

Kegan Colsia
    Participant

Great work and I love the improvements so far, you guys are great!

Richard Nichol
    Participant

Hey Guys! Just wanted to say, you did an amazing job of the website. It’s easy to see that a lot of time and passion was put into evolving it and to say that it is acknowledged and greatly appreciated.

Also, once I get paid, I will be cancelling my patreon subs and will be supporting you guys directly going forward. Love the content you guys continue to put out. Keep up the amazing work, we really love and appreciate it.

Much love from Scotland (Richie)

SNP
    Participant

Hi Guys, loving the website so far.

But I think the Movie section is basically a mess… it isn’t sorted by date, name, or anything as far as I know.

mrpoptarted
    Participant

Are comments bugged at the moment? No Full Length reaction seems to have them, and some normal reactions don’t seem to have them either. Also the site feels a little slow at the moment, but could just be a number of temporary reasons I guess.

Mishael
    Participant

I think it would be cool if you could see the recommendations other people have made on their profiles.

Hee Soo Shin
    Participant

When I use the search bar on mobile it asks me if I want to download something in a pop up

Elliott Brennan
    Participant

I thought this at first. Then I realised that on the homepage under the “Huge Content Library” section, change the genre to “Movies” and then you can sort by “Latest”, “A-Z”, “Z-A” and “Popularity”. Jobs a gooden.

Great work on the site, guys!!

Tracy Swank
    Participant

Love love love the new website! Great job!

goji
    Participant

LOOOOVEEE the new website. set up an account and am now subscribed to BEYOND!!!! I will say, i particularily love your guys’ movie content and I do find the movie section difficult to navigate right now, perhaps some options for sorting, or make it easier to see the more recent videos at least would be wonderful. But again, SPECTACULAR job, this must have taken a TON of work and it looks GREAT!

“Could you please consider adding a feature that allows us to view the uploads from the first episode to the latest one in their original order on the new website?”

InsomniacZombie
    Participant

Loving the whole thing so far, haven’t had any issues with the functionality itself. Just wondering, is email notifications going to be a thing? The daily post in my inbox was a very convenient part of being a patron. I don’t mind just checking the homepage for posts, but I check my emails regularly, and it was a great reminder.

Steven
    Participant

Does anybody have any advice for navigating the Star Wars the clone wars playlist, the full-length reactions don’t appear to be in chronological order, at least some of them aren’t.

ToastMunchie
    Participant

Can we get rid of/have an option to get rid of the “Trending Videos” section? I don’t really see a point in taking up valuable front page space with random videos from the middle of random shows, I can’t see anyone wanting to click on those. I think 99% of people coming to the site just want to see the newest videos but now the front page has so much clutter you have to muck through to see them. Do we need a “Welcome to Blind Wave” section with, yet again, another random video from a random series that no one will want to click on? You already have the Blind Wave logo on the top left, as well as all the socials…it seems unnecessary. At least give us a page that has all the recent videos so we can bookmark that instead. Sorry if this seemed overly negative, it just seems like a shame that you added so many nice QoL features and had a great makeover for the site, but this feature is pretty important to my viewing experience.

Can we get a bit more communication on this feedback post as well? It has been 3 days and there hasn’t been a single reply or confirmation on here. Only the social posts every so often.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Choose your hero