Website Feedback

Home Forums Other Website Feedback

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    JustJake
    Keymaster

Everything is getting looked at but bugs and fixing new problems are a priority right now.

k c
    Participant

It’s seems like the comment section is missing. So if y’all could get it back up, that would be great. Everything else seems fine. I like the layout of the reaction/full length for a show.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Keeping my eyes out on any bugs, so far I do like the feel of the website. Everything seems to be rather big for my liking, if there’s a way to scale back (or zoom in for those who want it), that would be great.

zhulok
    Participant

The only problem that I’ve seen so far is that the new video player will not allow me to go full screen. I have to manually download the videos and play them in my media player for full screen.

Skeletor
    Participant

Cannot find any of the Spy Family’s reactions of the show. On the site its just the review video. I cannot seem to find the reaction for any and when use link for reaction just takes me too the reviews

JustJake
    Keymaster

There is a “part 2” button at the bottom of the video player that will take you there in each video.

Kerry
    Participant

The movie reactions don’t seem to be in any discernible order. A sort/filter button would be helpful.

a way to favorite the shows you want to keep up with and have a feed of just those shows (also custom notifications? maybe)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Forum notifications would be nice. I know there’s the checkbox that notifies via email, but I would prefer to see a ping of some sort on the forum itself, mentioning someone replied to your post.

Rosanne Stewart
    Participant

Hey, I am a new subscriber and a feeling like I’ve walked into a big candy store!

I’m wondering, though, about missing videos? I was going to watch Stranger Things, but the entire first season seems to be missing. So I started on She-Hulk and got through six episodes but Episode 7 is nowhere to be found.

Are these just website glitches? Have the videos been lost? Can I expect them to pop up at some point? Is there a different place I should post about the problem?

Calai Alvarez
    Participant

Would be great if there is a way we can send request to the crew of what series or movies they can react to? Just specifically for request only.

Calai Alvarez
    Participant

Never mind, found it!

JoJo’s Dub Fan
    Participant

The polls seem like a massive downgrade. I know you don’t have comment moderation to support it, but not being able to see what other people are saying is disappointing. On Patreon, there were plenty of interesting comments that didn’t get read in the reaction. You could even reply to other people’s comments. While more minor points, the crew no longer shout out the commenters’ names or put an image of the comment on the screen.

I like the website as a whole, but at least right now, the polls seem to be worse than the previous system.

RRaxor
    Participant

NVM found what I recommended

ZeroRanger
    Participant

Are the recommendations working as intended? Because I recall that it’s supposed to only be 3 votes for 3 different shows but it seems I can just vote for a whole bunch of things with no limit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Choose your hero