Website Feedback

Home Forums Other Website Feedback

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    ZeroRanger
    Participant

Apologies for double posting despite it being a month difference! Surprised my prior message didn’t get a response despite recently seeing such an issue responded to on twitter in regards to picking more than 3 things on the recommendations list is a bug! I do feel there should be some warning on that so that people are definitely getting their votes counted!

However, since watching the latest patreon poll video to replace Ted Lasso, and the fact that you mentioned a video coming out later in the month to explain recommendations more and apparently some changes coming? That got me inspired to suggest some things here:

Firstly, I think it’d be good to increase the number of slots but also have a sub category of slots – as in let’s say 5 slots for TV shows and 3 slots for movies because 3 overall feels a little too small in terms of balancing picks of sacrificing a whole vote for a TV show versus a movie and vice versa. Especially since this is supposed to replace the regular annual poll where it allows you to vote on an infinite amount of things but still stuff only you’re interested in. The 3 slots seems like a downgrade to this.

The second idea is including priority points similar to how you do polls normally in the sense of 1st pick gets 3 or 5 points, 2nd pick gets 2 or 3 points, 3rd pick gets 1 or 2 points… and obviously that can be stretched out some more if there are more slots overall!

And maybe some kind of auto notification/reminder for whenever a particular show or movie does get picked and watched?

And a random extra note is that I’d like to see more novelty polls (like made during a certain period, different genres and the like) because I believe that’s how we got Teen Titans, like all the other shows were made within like 2000-2005 or something like that? Or possibly that cold be an occasional unique recommendations slot every now and again that you have to pick something that fits a themed choice like a show or movie from 1999 or 1960 or something like that!

Adding tags? @Justjake @Archmaster7 Not sure how this works.

Justin Robertson
    Participant

I’m getting signed out every time I come back to the page.

Albert Johnston
    Participant

It would be really nice if:

1. I could view videos in full screen width (not full screen, but like that middle option on YouTube).
    2. While the video is in anything other than true full screen, you could basically click a “Turn off the lights” button where it just covers everything else in black besides the video.

The idea being that I can just view your full length reactions alongside the original content each on one side of the screen without any other distractions/colors/etc. Atm I’m just downloading the videos and playing off my PC.

AndyV85
    Participant

So there is no way to see where polls stand (for specific shows) or the ones for voting on new reactions? No way to see other people’s comments on the polls?

Kyler Duff
    Participant

In the last few days I’ve noticed an issue on any of the secondary pages (ie. “Movies” or any show with more videos than can fit on one page) where clicking “Load More” to show videos further down the list just gets a response of “No Video were found with this filters. Try again with different values.” This response occurs even with no filters actively applied.

SymonH
    Participant

Now that we can request/recommend 3 TV shows and Movies… Will it be possible to add Gaming into the recommendations list soon too?? I would love to recommend a few games for the crew to play, old and new ones~

ChiefBigBelly
    Participant

Hey guys. love the website, I have been having a issue a few times now while I’m watching a reaction the video will keep playing but the audio will completely cut out and not come back on until I refresh the site. Its not a huge deal but can be annoying to then have to resync during full length reactions.

mypossiblepasts
    Participant

Not sure if there’s anything to be done about that, but just fyi that activation mail landed in spam.

EDIT:
    Not sure what Tags: are for? I mean I assume what they do, but never seen it being separate field.
    Also, nicknames not fitting in one line look weird.

Pspsps22
    Participant

I second this!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Choose your hero